- - IT
- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
This position will work in an innovative and growing organization and use IT skills to develop scalable and reliable solutions. It will require working with a team to maintain and support the environment, using strong communication and troubleshooting skills, managing support tickets, and escalating support as required. The candidate should have an expert technical foundation in areas of relational databases, operating systems, virtualization, networking, and storage. The candidate will be responsible for the overall design and ongoing maintenance and support of the company's database infrastructure.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server database experience required
- Database maintenance including job management, space management, automated backups and restores, index maintenance, management of files and filegroups, table archiving and partitioning, and stored procedure review/optimization
- Design and Implement Database High Availability using Microsoft Availability Groups, Always On, Clustering, and data replication technologies like log shipping and others
- Ensure database security management including user access control, and encryption as needed
- Performance Tuning and Query Optimization
- Database Partitioning and Archiving strategies
- Database monitoring using a variety of tools
- Implement data change requests as required
- Expertise in Performance tuning
- Writing of T-SQL code
- Assist with database errors and problem resolution
- Define and document database standards and processes
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with available Disaster Recovery strategies.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelors' Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft SQL Server technical certifications preferred