Account Executive - Denver, CO (Hybrid)
- - Client Services
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Account Executive is responsible for delivering high-touch account management services to a portfolio of clients. The Account Executive, through proactive business consultation will ensure high client satisfaction and high client retention.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serves as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters.
- Develops trusted advisor relationships with assigned account contacts including client stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensures timely and successful delivery of CoAdvantage solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicates the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborates with various internal departments to ensure client requests are fulfilled timely.
- Assists with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Documents activities, cases, and other information in company technology in a timely manner as per company guidelines
- Develops a deep understanding of CoAdvantage's business goals to build a strong consultative relationship with assigned client groups.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and thorough knowledge of all CoAdvantage products and services to rescue and retain clients.
- Engages clients by phone, virtually or in-person in retention efforts by presenting the overall value of CoAdvantage services.
- Participates in the new client implementation as required.
- Manages annual open enrollment process for assigned group of clients.
- Negotiates service fees, in conjunction with finance, to retain clients.
- Assists sales team on calls when necessary to discuss account management routines, HR capabilities, implementation, general operational items, benefits, and general service.
- Travels throughout the regional area as necessary to support client retention efforts.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities to expand available CoAdvantage services.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years account management experience either in consulting or corporate environment and/or in a relationship building role
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and to understand a client's underlying business and organizational issues
- Strong service orientation with the ability to have difficult client conversations
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Must have a high sense of urgency with internal and external clients
- Must have strong employee relation experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills with a focus on time management
- Must have strong experience in presentations and training
- Excellent oral/written communication and listening skills
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity, operate at a fast pace and cope with change
- Strategic mindset with the ability and willingness to be hands-on
- Experience in a client service environment, handling multiple external clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus (reading, writing and speaking)
- Preferred experience in benefit plans and open enrollment
- General knowledge of PEO and common applications is preferred
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Preferred Professional Employer Orangization (PEO) experience