Customer Insights Leader
- - Client Services
- FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Client Insights Manager is responsible for creating and sharing insights that can be used to inform and support effective and efficient decision-making, driving increased client retention and revenue growth. This is a high visibility role with a wide scope of responsibility as the go to leader for reliable customer and market insights which are critical enablers for growth and increased client satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as a critical cross functional leader with high visibility.
- Supports the development, definition and tracking of both customer and internal KPI's (Key Performance Indicators).
- Assists with defining, creating, and maintaining customer health scorecards.
- Is highly visible and will work with leaders cross functionally (Operations, IT, Marketing, etc.) to create and deliver data-driven insights and inform of ongoing strategic and operational decisions.
- Educates stakeholders on how to utilize data, statistical methods, and reporting most effectively.
- Helps to scale analytics, insights and reporting throughout the organization.
- Creates and manages quality control of data and dashboards.
- Manages customer feedback process and data, including but not limited to survey and NPS collection process, reporting and response.
- Proactively identifies key retention measures and metrics to drive actions reducing overall attrition rates.
- Uses data and customer feedback to partner with IT/Product to drive features and enhancements that create an ideal customer experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years' experience with customer insights and data.
- Can translate significant motivation, intellectual curiosity, logical thinking, and desire to have a large impact on the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to partner well with other team members.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Experience synthesizing and presenting actionable insights from a variety of data-points and analyses.
- Demonstrated ability to create data programs and standards.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboards.
- Expert in Excel
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience in related field