Senior Salesforce Administrator - Hybrid
- - IT
- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
As a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will play a vital role in the implementation and ongoing administration of our Salesforce platform. The role will require a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements, and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions and managing the product road map. Our Senior Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including implementation, support tickets, training and designing solutions with user satisfaction while aligning with corporate priorities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years' experience of system administration experience in a production Salesforce organization including strong experience designing, developing, and implementing process solutions
- Extensive experience and understanding of both Sales and Service Cloud Salesforce solutions
- Extensive knowledge, skills, and abilities around Salesforce configuration such as validation rules, process builder, and object management, etc.
- Experience creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Experience designing and developing dashboards, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, and approval processes
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, views, etc.
- Ability to guide discovery conversations to gather complex requirements and translate them into clear user stories and solutions
- Experience with data migration and data migration tools
- Initiative to identify process and system improvements and to take ownership of implementation
- Familiarity with more advanced Salesforce configurations such as VisualForce, Lightning Web Components, and APEX
- Ability to manage a team of junior Salesforce administrators
- Ability to assist in data cleanup and deduplication
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce administration
- Certified Salesforce Administrator credentials required
- Experience with Shield and/or other security tools desired
- BS Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts