SEO Specialist - Tampa/Hybrid
- Sales - Marketing
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the SEO Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to improve website traffic, rankings, and conversion rates and helping develop marketing communications pieces optimized for SEO.
If you are a results-driven, detail-oriented, and analytical professional with a passion for SEO, link building, and content planning, this is the perfect opportunity for you. CoAdvantage is looking for an independent, highly motivated self-starter with very strong SEO skills, strong grasp of emerging digital media, creativity, and who is team-oriented with a positive attitude.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and execute SEO strategies to improve website traffic, rankings, and conversion rates.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify high-impact keywords and phrases for optimization.
- Conduct link building campaigns to improve website authority and search engine visibility.
- Optimize website and owned social channel content, including copy, images, and videos, for improved search engine visibility and performance.
- Work with internal teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Monitor website traffic, rankings, and conversion rates, identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations for optimizations.
- Provide regular reporting and insights to internal teams, highlighting successes and identifying areas for improvement for SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Conduct ongoing research and analysis of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to stay up-to-date on the latest SEO strategies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong competence of digital media and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in SEO, with a focus on optimizing website traffic and conversion rates.
- Proficiency in SEO tools and platforms, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Ahrefs, WordPress, and Hubspot
- Experience with link building, metadata, and content planning to support SEO efforts.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and identify key insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize effectively.
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Google Ads and Analytics Certifications (preferred)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts