Client Care Coordinator - Hybrid
- - Client Services
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Client Care Coordinator is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and other key personnel within client companies to promote and deliver CoAdvantage products and services. The Client Care Coordinator, through proactive communication and handling of escalation events, will ensure high client satisfaction and high client retention.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships through regularly scheduled proactive communication.
- Coordinate timely resolution to client inquiries by working closely with internal department teams, ensuring client satisfaction is achieved.
- Act as escalation point for service issues, proactively facilitating communication between different departments within CoAdvantage including but not limited to Benefit Operations, Payroll, Sales, etc.
- Supports assigned regional Account Management teams to provide client support as required.
- Utilize solid business acumen and a combination of communication and problem solving skills to deliver and recommend the CoAdvantage products and services that will assist clients in achieving their business goals and objectives.
- Ensure a collaborative and partnered relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current product offerings, processes and strong awareness of industry developments/trends.
- Assist with the development of employee handbooks as requested by team members and/or clients.
- Acts as a back-up for processing backgrounds and E-Verify.
- Manage Benefits open enrollment activities for the designated book of business.
- Document activities, cases, and other information in company technologies in a timely manner as per company guidelines.
- As necessary, evaluate and review pricing and billing inquiries with client.
- Occasional travel may be required to regional offices or client sites.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-4 years of experience in direct customer service in a consulting or corporate environment and/or in a relationship building role
- Skilled in customer service, communication and problem solving
- Strong service orientation with the ability to have difficult client conversations
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Must have a high sense of urgency with internal and external clients
- Must have excellent organizational skills with a focus on time management
- Must have strong experience in presentations and training
- Excellent oral/written communication and listening skills
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity, operate at a fast pace and cope with change
- Strategic mindset with the ability and willingness to be hands-on
- Experience in a client service environment, handling multiple external clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus (reading, writing and speaking)
- Preferred experience in benefit plans and open enrollment
- General knowledge of PEO and common applications is preferred
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements
- High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts