Learning & Development Specialist
- Payroll - Payroll
- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Learning and Development Specialist is responsible for coordination and administration support in the development, delivery and evaluation of effective training and engagement programs. Builds partnerships with internal operational teams to help create initiatives that that enhance employee and organizational effectiveness while meeting the organization's strategic and business objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides proactive, strategic input in the development and implementation of leaning and engagement initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Works with departmental managers to create and implement programs that connect employees with business goals.
- Designs, develops and facilitates training sessions on applicable topics to develop competencies.
- Develops team-building exercises and workshops that promote teamwork, trust and innovation.
- Collaborates with departmental managers to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policy, procedures, regulations and technologies.
- Works with department managers to execute change.
- Assists with the development and implementation of a training road map for functional operational areas to drive productivity, compliance and to create a training cadence for the organization.
- Continually develops both personally and professionally to meet the changing needs of the position and organization.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to support overall organizational and employee development initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years' experience in a related role within a service delivery workforce.
- Relevant experience in supporting change management in large-scale project environments.
- Understands learning styles and how to apply that to developing learning content that is relevant, accessible and engaging.
- Experience in facilitating training programs.
- Familiar with the 70/20/10 principle for personal development.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience in related field
- Training Certification desired (CPTM or similar)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts