HR Account Manager - Atlanta
- - Client Services
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Account Executive is responsible for delivering high-touch account management services to a portfolio of clients. The Account Executive, through proactive business consultation will ensure high client satisfaction and high client retention.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships through regularly scheduled proactive and strategic client meetings.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors by making recommendations about sound HR solutions, based on knowledge of employment law, compliance and state and federal regulations, with little or no guidance from immediate supervisor.
- Coordinate timely resolution to client inquiries by working closely with internal department teams, ensuring client satisfaction is achieved.
- Proactively communicate service status and act as escalation point for service issues, proactively facilitating communication between different departments within CoAdvantage including but not limited to Benefit Operations, Payroll, Sales, etc.
- Conduct client on-site visits and phone calls to evaluate client relationship to ensure maximum usage of the PEO service model. This includes offering customized solutions to improve the clients' work place efficiencies as well as ensuring compliance with Federal and State employer requirements.
- Utilize solid business acumen and a combination of communication and problem solving skills to deliver and recommend the CoAdvantage products and services that will assist clients in achieving their business goals and objectives.
- Independently develop, customize and implement client service plans to ensure the timely and successful delivery of company solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Analyze client needs to develop appropriate Human Resource strategies to increase client satisfaction and retention to enhance business performance.
- Conduct regularly scheduled calls, presentations and/or on-site client visits in execution of client service plans, per service metrics.
- Coach client contacts on HR best practices and make recommendations on improvements around strategy and tactical HR functions.
- Minimize client and CoAdvantage liability through consultation; using knowledge of applicable federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Ensure a collaborative and partnered relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current product offerings, processes and strong awareness of industry developments/trends.
- Manage Benefits open enrollment activities for the designated book of business.
- Document activities, cases, and other information in company technologies in a timely manner as per company guidelines.
- As necessary, evaluate and review pricing and billing inquiries with client.
- Assist Sales department on sales calls when necessary to discuss Account Management Routine, HR capabilities, implementation, general operational items, benefits or general service.
- Conduct internal and external presentations and training.
- Act as "HR On-Call" per the monthly schedule to consult with clients and provide best practice HR guidance.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Frequent local and regional travel in your market.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years HR/account management experience either in consulting or corporate environment and/or in a relationship building role
- 3+ years strong HR experience required
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and to understand a client's underlying business and organizational issues
- Strong service orientation with the ability to have difficult client conversations
- Must be well-versed in both Federal and State employment laws and regulations
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Must have a high sense of urgency with internal and external clients
- Must have strong employee relation experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills with a focus on time management
- Must have strong experience in presentations and training
- Excellent oral/written communication and listening skills
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity, operate at a fast pace and cope with change
- Strategic mindset with the ability and willingness to be hands-on
- Experience in a client service environment, handling multiple external clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus (reading, writing and speaking)
- Preferred experience in benefit plans and open enrollment
- General knowledge of PEO and common applications is preferred
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP certification required or ability to obtain PHR/SPHR or SHRM equivalent certification within one year of hire.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts