Payroll Quality Assurance Specialist
- Payroll - Payroll
- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
Performs the activities of auditing payroll transactions prior to releasing to clients to ensure accuracy of reports and client employee paychecks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follows established processes to read and verify all entries in the payroll system are accurate. This includes but not limited to payroll, taxes, reporting, invoicing and direct deposit.
- Creates quality measurements to track improvement in products.
- Logs issues and tracks completion of tasks and cases.
- Works independently to complete assigned tasks. Demonstrates organization and flexibility to accommodate timely deliveries and payroll deadlines.
- Demonstrates initiative identifying issues that could impact clients or their employees and takes immediate action to resolve.
- Executes quality improvement testing and activities.
- Adheres to industry quality and information safety standards.
- Creates reports documenting errors and issues for correction.
- Maintains standards for reliability and performance of production.
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand.
- Responsible for the creation of escalated Help Desk tickets for CSR and client needs.
- Monitors daily workflow of payroll dashboard to ensure all payroll deadlines are met.
- Regular attendance is required for the position.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have knowledge and/or background in payroll departmental functions and have at least two years' experience in a hands-on payroll environment.
- The position requires excellent clerical and administrative skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication skills (in English), good common sense; positive attitude; willingness to take initiative; and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain simple and moderately complex records in an orderly and accurate manner.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
- Ability to deal with clients and employees in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to operate computer hardware and to work with software applications.
- Communication skills – ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally.
- Interpersonal skills – cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured.
- Effective work skills – conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive and active
- Must have the ability to make decisions and judgments.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have experience using MS Word and Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must be able to work late and be flexible as needed.
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.