- - Implementation
- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for new client set-ups with a primary knowledge in client build, benefit set ups or payroll. The Implementation Specialist must follow project standards within established timeframes and at defined quality levels. The Implementation Specialist must display exceptional internal relationship management skills while working with an internal team on new client setups to ensure a successful and sustainable partnership with CoAdvantage client partners.
- Provides customer service to phone inquiries from clients, employees & carrier contacts. Not limited to answering benefit questions, resolving problems related to access or payment of benefits, orient newly eligible employees.
- Provides online medical, prescription & dental data entry with applicable carriers.
- Audits benefit enrollments & processes both client & employee adjustments as necessary.
- Responsible for complying with government regulations relative to benefit enrollments. Essential Payroll Job Functions:
- Responsible for complying with government regulations relative to payroll processing.
- Responsible for auditing all aspects of payroll, benefits and employee data to ensure accuracy.
- Set up deductions as required by client/payroll.
- Update worksite employee records as needed.
- Responsible for compiling reports as requested by client(s).
- Able to process high volume and client payroll.
- Participate in the development of training content. Responsible for the administration and compliance of payroll issues.
- Provides client and employee services to support external client's employees with payroll questions
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts