Implementation Specialist - Bradenton
- - Implementation
- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for new client set-ups with a primary knowledge in client build, benefit set ups or payroll. The Implementation Specialist must follow project standards within established timeframes and at defined quality levels. The Implementation Specialist must display exceptional internal relationship management skills while working with an internal team on new client setups to ensure a successful and sustainable partnership with CoAdvantage client partners.
- Responsible for new client setup to include pricing, processing schedules, departments, job costing, pay codes, client admin security roles.
- Respsonbile for setup of new client employees personal and job information to include payrates, deductions and all areas to process a payroll sufficently.
- Responsible for notifiying other departments through additional software program to complete their specialized area setup to include Benefits, 401k, Garnishments, Tax, Time Clock, PTO, Additional Services.
- Provides customer service to phone inquiries from new clients and employees.
- Responsible for complying with federal and state government regulations relative to payroll processing.
- Responsbile for training new client payroll admins on processing of payroll.
- Responsible for auditing setup of new client for accuracy before first payroll run.
- Responsbile for processing payroll for new clients until tranistioning out to Payroll Department.
- Responsible for auditing first payroll to include proper billing on invoices, payroll registers, and employee data to ensure accuracy.
- Update worksite employee records as needed.
- Responsible for compiling reports as requested by client(s).
- Able to process high volume and client payroll.
- Participate in the development of training content. Responsible for the administration and compliance of payroll issues.
- Provides client and employee services to support external client's employees with payroll questions
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts