Jr. Licensing Specialist - Hybrid Remote
- - Finance
- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Jr. Licensing Specialist position provides administrative assistance to the Licensing Manager on an ongoing basis. This position requires strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask. The Administrative Assistant will assist the Licensing Manager in preparing and filing regulatory filings.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides general office support and clerical duties as assigned
- Maintains accurate files and records in accordance with file management policies
- Assist with Bond Requests and Terminations
- Assist preparation & filing of State Jurisdiction Listings, Officer Lists and Biographies, Workers Compensation Certificates, Benefit Plan Information, Financial Statements, Working Capital Letters, Licensing State Exhibits, and annual Secretary of State filings.
- Responsible for all State Quarterly Compliance Audit Attestations & Reporting package submissions to each Required State in a timely manner.
- Other special projects as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least 1 year of administrative experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Must be extremely dependable, with excellent attendance required and a proven track record of dependability
- Must have an intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office products
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- High School diploma required