Sales Coordinator - Hybrid Remote
- - Salesforce and Sales Operations
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Sales Coordinator provides administrative support to Sales Department and Senior VP, Sales.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support Regional/Division Sales Management and their respective sales teams.
- Respond to telephone inquiries and assist those seeking information by ensuring they are routed to the appropriate person.
- Perform various typing and clerical assignments from Sales Team including but not limited to proposals, letters, memos, presentations, spreadsheets, reports, and forecasts.
- Assists in the arrangement and coordination of customer/partner/training visits to the company headquarters.
- Responsible for keeping CRM information current including but not limited to RFP dates, contract dates, close dates, project start dates, account team, etc.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels pertaining to marketing literature and office supplies.
- Work with appropriate Departments to coordinate scheduling and required equipment for trade shows or other sales events.
- Support the entire sales process including gathering and organizing the material to assemble and distribute to the customer as instructed by the sales team member or members.
- Support Sales Team Process and Procedures including maintaining CRM databases.
- Assist in the development of PowerPoint presentations for management, training, and customer sales presentations.
- Work with both sales and implementation in gathering and reviewing closing documents to ensure smooth handoff between departments.
- Work with HR to assist in onboarding new Sales team associates.
- Responsible for providing Sales Director with weekly sales report to include booking for the month, QTD, and YTD results.
- Responsible for providing Sales Operations Administrator with weekly sales reports to support roll-up reporting to Executive Team.
- Assist in developing sales reports as needed.
- Regular attendance is required for the position.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in administrative sales support.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong professional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Collect and analyzing information including the ability to summarize and interpret sales data.
- Must be able to effectively present and communicate information to customers and employees in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work collaboratively with other departments in a result driven and team oriented environment.
- Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
High school degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts