Client Service Manager - Hybrid Remote
- - Client Services
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
Manages HR Consultants within the Client Services team and ensures clients receive human resource services and high-touch relationship management services leading to high client satisfaction and client retention. Assists internal departments and HR Consultants with client questions and issues. Participates on the Client Services Leadership Team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proactively consults with clients and evaluates client needs for HR services to improve client business objectives. Works with HR Consultants to effectively develop, implement and deliver customized client service plans.
- Utilizes solid business acumen and a combination of communication and problem solving skills to deliver the CoAdvantage products and services that will assist clients in achieving their business goals and objectives.
- Conducts calls, presentations and/or on-site client visits to foster client relationship and retention.
- Serves as an escalation point for client service issues and resolves in a timely manner.
- Ensures a collaborative and partnered relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current product offerings, processes and strong awareness of industry developments/trends.
- Coaches direct reports with client retention strategies and service issues.
- Assists Sales department on sales calls when necessary to discuss CoAdvantage capabilities, implementation, systems, general operational items, benefits or general service.
- Manages projects related to year-end pricing, Open Enrollment and others as assigned.
- Will carry a small book consisting of high profile clients
- 70% travel within the region assigned
- Minimal travel outside of your assigned region
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years related client services experience or a commensurate combination of education and experience
- 5 or more years related management experience
- The position requires good, basic, clerical and administrative skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication skills (in English), good common sense; positive attitude; willingness to take initiative; and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
- Ability to operate computer hardware and to work with software applications.
- Communication skills – ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally.
- Interpersonal skills – cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured.
- Effective work skills – conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive and active.
- Must have the ability to make decisions and judgments.
- Must have the ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships and deal with employees in an efficient and professional manner.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks and commitment to meeting and exceeding deadlines and goals.
- Passion for customer service and problem solving.
- High travel as required; position may be required to work outside of normal business hours. Must have reliable transportation and ability to travel to client sites.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus (reading, writing and speaking)
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- PHR/SPHR certification; SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification.