HR Generalist (Recruitment) - Tampa
- - Internal Human Resources
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The HR Generalist is an essential internal office position that provides administrative support on a variety of HR functions. Primary responsibilities include recruitment coordination, new hire onboarding, pre-onboarding coordination as an internal HR business partner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Job posting (post and take down open positions to various job boards and recruiting sources including Career Source / Employ Florida, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.), Source candidates using various job boards and other recruiting methods
- Submit qualified resumes to hiring manager, log resumes submitted on Recruiting report.
- Collect internal applications and employee referrals and submit to Hiring Manager
- Manage recruiting report and recruiting updates to include sending out weekly openings to all employees
- Manage employee referral program including developing initiatives, tracking submittals and tracking payments - provide payment amounts to HRIS / Compensation Manager for processing
- Prepare and route Change of Status (COS) Forms for new hires. Draft offer letter for signature, and send out via Adobe Sign
- Facilitate all pre-hire activities for candidates including drug / background screening, new hire helpdesk ticket, new hire paperwork and personnel file set up in Document Locator or the Pod. Communicate status of new hire with HR Team, candidate and hiring manager
- Submit IT ticket for new hires
- Ensure all new hires receive onboarding packets
- Sit with new hires to go over onboarding materials to include payroll calendar, introduction to benefits, complete I9, etc.
- Process I9s for new hires, and maintain I9 binder to include any self-reporting. Conduct semi-annual audits of I9 binder
- Data enter new hires
- Submit IT tickets for new hires
- Manage current and termed electronic employee files: create new employee files, file employee documents, maintain virtual file room and make sure term files are kept separate of existing employee files, ensuring all information is correct, up to date and filed in virtual Doc Locator or the POD
- Prep payroll folder on T drive and verify all data changes are in CoAdQuantum before IHR processes payroll
- Track and report cell phone stipends, allowances, draws, etc.
- Manage TLM for internal employees
- Submit weekly metrics to VP of HR, Legal and Financial Planning & Analysis for weekly SMT meeting
- Send out weekly term list to all employees – when practice is in place
- Manage HR tracker to include status changes for new hires
- Assist VP of HR with processing any HR vendor invoices and coordinate payment with Accounting and Payroll as needed
- Special HR projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a customer service, retail, or similar client facing position
- Ability to multi-task with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- "Internal Customer Service" focus and mentality
- Proven ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Advance Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Previous work experience with an HRIS system (ATS, payroll, HRIS, or other) preferred
- Previous experience working in an HR department preferred but not required
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma and or equivalent certification required.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferred.