TLM Supervisor - Bradenton
- Payroll - TLM
- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The TLM Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the TLM platform(s) that is offered to CoAdvantage clients. Lead the TLM team members by daily support, training and communication. Partner and work closely with other CoAd organizations i.e. Sales, Implementation, Payroll, IT and HRCs in onboarding and servicing new and existing clients. Assist in creating the department goals and identifying opportunities to improve overall client experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for time reporting platform(s) of the TLM product that is offered to clients.
- Supervise TLM staff in the day-to-day operations, engaging employee daily performance, annual reviews, coaching and growing team members, and drive staff to meet department goals.
- Work closely with Sales and Operations Management in the onboarding of new clients and servicing of existing clients.
- Provides subject matter guidance to TLM staff, other departments and clients.
- Identifies and researches service level risks for problem resolution and management notification.
- Analyze CS cases in TLM to ensure proper turnaround and accuracy of resolution.
- Assist TLM team in case resolution and/or troubleshooting of system issues.
- Work with cross-functional partners like Payroll, IT and Internal HR to ensure systems work together across the organization. Also partners with HRC in servicing clients.
- Test and validate system updates and changes that impact other systems that interface with TLM system. Also this includes: Identify, research, and assist in resolving any issues with technical resources.
- Manage and create the necessary documentation of processes, workflows or desktop procedures.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and willing to meet the client's changing needs.
- Participate in the development of training content for TLM staff and other departments.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 4-6 years in relevant area of expertise, preferably for PEO or a payroll company.
- Experience in Time & Labor Management systems - SAASHR or other Time and Attendance software.
- Experience in managing medium or large teams.
- System implementation experience preferred.
- Payroll experience a plus.
- Customer focused mindset to build great user experiences.
- Able to work flexible schedule to meet business deadlines.
- Proven proficiency in prioritizing tasks; ability to multitask and controlling activity on a variety of tasks.
- Prior experience successfully interacting with sales functions is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to provide hands-on support as well as analysis of information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) required.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.