TLM Support Specialist - Bradenton
- Payroll - TLM
- FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The TLM Support Specialist is responsible for the system setup including but not limited to configuration of Saas/Webtime, file upload from HRP, QC; Implementation; training and/or reinforcement of training; and support of software applications for new and existing clients. Follow project standards within established timeframes and at defined quality levels, and ensure projects are completed according to client specifications. Work performed is typically moderately complex.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide outstanding quality customer support with a high degree of customer satisfaction, technical expertise, thorough and timely response to customers using our HRP and SaasHR/Webtime product Suite.
- Perform excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills with the ability to know when to escalate.
- Consistently model the highest levels of support orientation and professionalism.
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and method of support delivery.
- Follow established project, departmental, company procedures and quality standards.
- Test and troubleshoot system configuration and functionality.
- Validate new system input, output, and connectivity. Identify, research, and assist in resolving any issues with technical resources.
- Sets up new clients accurately and timely using the information provided and performing a needs analysis to ensure that all services required are prepared and set up.
- Update internal documentation as applicable.
- Required to consistently deliver on commitments and timely resolutions/workarounds for client-escalated issues in areas such as: time sheet calculations; pay rules; interfaces; shift patterns and scheduling.
- Participate in the development of training content.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in relevant area of expertise, preferably for PEO or a payroll company.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Customer Support Environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting an enterprise Time and Attendance application
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations.
- Able to work some nights and/or weekends.
- Experience with Kronos Workforce Ready or SaaShr Time & Labor Management systems.
- Proven proficiency in prioritizing tasks; ability to multitask and controlling activity on a variety of tasks.
- Prior experience successfully interacting with sales functions is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to build effective professional relationships.
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity, operate at a fast pace and cope with change.
- Strategic mindset but ability and willingness to be hands-on.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) required.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts