Product Analyst - Tampa / Bradenton
- - IT
- FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
Position Summary: Reporting to the Supervisor Application Support, Product Analysts are responsible triaging reported application issues from the business group, providing support in product related projects, and additional technical troubleshooting support Operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide triage and issue resolution for Operations and other business groups as needed. Communicate status updates to business units.
- Facilitate internal user education and training to increase user efficiency and effectiveness. Escalate sensitive, timely or complex issues to the Supervisor, Application Support for development prioritization and guidance.
- Assist in testing of development enhancements
- Support for major product related projects
- Engage with development team for testing
- Escalate bugs and developmental needs outside of prioritized enhancements
- Provide benefits and business operations knowledge for enhancement of products
- Engage with technical writer to maintain user guide integrity
- Identify, track and report common trends to Supervisor, Application Support and assist with report requests as needed / requested.
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Operational support expected to be 60% of daily activities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience services, payroll, benefits or insurance industries
- Must have the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Exhibits competencies with any or all of the following applications:
- Microsoft Office products
- Client Relations Management (CRM) Software
- Payroll Applications
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Experience in IT troubleshooting or Payroll Industry
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts