Business Development Rep - Orlando
- - Sales
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Business Development Representative (BDR), is responsible for making telesales calls to businesses in an assigned territory, per established KPI's. In this role the BDR will discourse daily with business owners and decision makers about CoAdvantage's Products and Services. The essential function of the Sr. BDR role is to schedule face to face appointments between potential clients and Business Consultants.
Essential Job Functions:
- Make outbound cold telesales calls to businesses in assigned sales territory, daily, per quota
- Establish rapport with prospective clients and create opportunity to offer CoAdvantage Products and Services
- Schedule initial appointments between prospect clients and Business Consultants, per quota
- Provide high quality customer service to potential prospects and existing client base
- Meet andor exceed established Key Performance Indicators
- Apply best-practice sales techniques, at all times.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years telesales experience
- Minimum of 2 years meeting and/or exceeding AGP quota
- Documented track record of maintaining and/or exceeding monthly and annual metrics
- Possess a strong understanding of the PEO Industry
- Results driven self-starter possessing a clear business focus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Outlook, and CRM
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers
- Excellent follow through
- Ability to meet deadlines
Educational and Professional Licening or Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts