Regional Sales Manager - Birmingham
- - Sales
- Birmingham, AL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of Business Consultants in a set territory to sell PEO services to small and mid-size companies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use various forms of marketing to produce 3-4 new quality appointments weekly
- Have a methodical and strategic approach to sales and business development
- Properly plan and executes sales calls
- Build proposals tailored specifically around the prospect's key needs
- Track a prospect's progress routinely in the CRM and keep information up to date
- Develop effective relationships with centers of influence to supplement lead sources
- Achieve and exceed quota assignments
- Develop relationships with prospective clients and alliance partners through networking
Required Skills and Experience:
- A past history of past B2B sales success
- 3+ years documented, successful sales management experience with year over year growth
- Ability to deal with employees in an efficient and professional manner
- Communication skills – ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally
- Interpersonal skills – cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured
- Effective work skills – conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive and active.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
- Creativity, initiative, a sense of urgency and a strong work ethic
- Ability to lead, teach and coach as well as hold people accountable
- Ability to motivate, build and energize a team.
- Ability to attract and develop sales consultants
- Solid technical software competency (Outlook, MSOffice, CRM)
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical discipline and / or equivalent experience in related field