401(K) Relationship Specialist - Hybrid Remote
- - 401k
- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short & Long term Disability, Voluntary Life, EAP, PTO, 401k & various other ancillary options
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, California, North Carolina, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 100,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Retirement Services department is responsible for the accurate and timely transmission and reporting of contribution and census data for more than 1,300 adopters sponsored by CoAdvantage. Understanding of 401(k) plan recordkeeping and compliance, data accuracy, attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills are essential in this position which interacts with multiple service providers, internal client service teams, client employers and worksite employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages the relationships between the Retirement Department, our Fiduciary Advisors and Sales Liaisons.
- Monitors Plan growth on a weekly/monthly/annual basis.
- Develops and maintains relationships with Client management teams.
- Processes sensitive client and participant data, ensuring MEP compliance.
- Takes incoming phone calls from all client companies and providers. Reacts within specified time frames to all customer inquiries and maintains superior client relationships.
- Responds to incoming emails from client companies and their employees within specified time frames.
- Conducts complete investigation into potential errors and plan administration issues. Documents appropriately and makes recommendations about necessary actions to be taken.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with area staff, management and clients.
- Must be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment and able to work effectively with supervision and direction.
- Proactively recommends changes to operating procedures to maximize accuracy and productivity.
- Escalates issues/concerns/special requests to Director.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned including:
- New Client setup
- Delinquent Loan Report Monitoring
- Annual Compliance Testing
- Work with IT to identify, test and resolve system issues, enhancements and upgrades.
- Provide data and information to external auditors in conjunctions with annual and periodic audits and researching exceptions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and ability to quickly learn new software applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an environment where payrolls/benefits are processed daily a plus
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Good time management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but will accept strong combination of experience and education.