HR Generalist - Tampa
- - Internal Human Resources
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The HR Generalist is an essential internal office position that provides administrative support on a variety of HR functions. Primary responsibilities include benefits administrative support, unemployment processing, verification of employment, support to Operations Manager for facilities company-wide, prep payroll folder and files for bi-weekly payroll, data entry and integrity of information in HRIS system(s) and managing TLM (WebTime).
Essential Job Functions:
- Audit IT benefits daily e-mails to CoAdQuantum to make sure CoAd Enroll enrollments are in Pulse
- Manage employee inquiries around all internal benefits: Aetna medical, MetLife vision / dental, UNUM STD or Life, H.S.A. or F.S.A. questions, etc.
- Assist new hires with enrolling in benefits via CoAd Enroll
- Manage qualifying life events / changes to benefits outside of open enrollment
- Work with Benefits Reconciliation to reconcile UNUM billing
- Submit IT tickets for terminations
- Data enter new hires / terminations
- Data enter payroll changes in CoAdQuantum
- Unemployment processing
- Verification of employment processing
- Manage org chart / staff changes and update in systems including WebTime
- Process COS Forms for employee status changes, promotions, transfers, demotions and / or terminations.
- Manage internal payroll process including data integrity, pay changes, deductions, taxes, and correct payment
- Prep payroll folder on T drive and verify all data changes are in CoAdQuantum before IHR processes payroll
- Track and report cell phone stipends, allowances, draws, etc.
- Manage TLM for internal employees
- Submit weekly metrics to VP of HR, Legal and Financial Planning & Analysis for weekly SMT meeting
- Send out weekly term list to all employees – when practice is in place
- Manage HR tracker to include status changes for new hires, terms, pay changes, etc.
- Provide support as needed to Operations Manager for Facilities company-wide
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a customer service, retail, or similar client facing position
- Ability to multi-task with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- "Internal Customer Service" focus and mentality
- Proven ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Previous work experience with an HRIS system (ATS, payroll, HRIS, or other) preferred
- Previous experience working in an HR department preferred but not required
- Strong math skills with payroll and benefits strong points preferred
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma and or equivalent certification required.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts