Implementation Consultant - Garden City, NY
- - Implementation
- Garden City, NY, USA
- Full Time
Who is CoAdvantage?
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for the implementation of all clients across the CoAdvantage entities. This role will be crucial to our ability to deliver on new implementation methodologies and tools that make the difference for our clients: improved onboarding experience, education and cohesiveness in the various services we provide.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use strong leadership to build internal and external relationships.
- Apply experience to build effective processes for client onboarding and continuously look to improve accountability and the client experience.
- Acts as the overall project manager during the client transition/implementation.
- Must be able to work with multiple departments during implementation process, including: TLM, GL, 401K, Tax, HR, Employee Service Center and other departments as needed.
- Conducts the client introduction call/email and both the internal and external client implementation review calls.
- Conducts the EE orientation meetings inclusive of setting dates, material review with the client, package submission and quality control.
- Completes Client Training on applicable systems (Businessolver, Web, Portal, Reporting Tool, Payroll Processing, etc.
- Completes transition meetings with dedicated service team and clients.
- Build high quality relationships with sales and service to meet the sales and quality goals.
- Utilize solid business acumen and a combination of communication and problem solving skills to deliver the CoAdvantage products and services that will assist clients in achieving their business goals and objectives.
- Ensure a collaborative and partnered relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current product offerings, processes and strong awareness of industry developments/trends.
- Travel as required; up to 30% local or overnight travel will be required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a client service or implementation environment.
- Proven proficiency in prioritizing critical client issues and managing workflow.
- Prior experience successfully interacting with sales functions is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and execute business processes and procedures.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and to understand a client's underlying business and organizational issues.
- Prior project management experience
- Strong service orientation with the ability to have difficult client conversations.
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity, operate at a fast pace and cope with change
- Strategic mindset but ability and willingness to be hands-on.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) required.
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
CoAdvantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.