Payroll Support Specialist - Bradenton
- - Payroll
- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
Performs the activities of the employee service center department as it relates to both the employee and employer in regards to the Core duties. Core duties are data maintenance, out of state processing, verification of employment, E-verify, unemployment, PTO and training of various CoAd products and services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the processing of the core duties.
- Cross trains in each of the Core duties to ensure collaborative efforts.
- Acts as the back-up to delegated individuals of the core duties.
- Provides feedback to procedures to improve efficiency of the ESC team.
- Responsible for the monitoring of the team HelpDesk queue.
- Responsible for the creation of HelpDesk Tickets for communication and/or training opportunities.
- Responsible for QCing of ESC entries.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to maintain simple and moderately complex records in an orderly and accurate manner.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
- Ability to deal with clients and employees in an efficient and professional manner.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have experience using MS Word and Excel, Outlook, etc.
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.