Shuttle Driver - Bradenton
- - IT
- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Part Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
Position Summary: Part Time – (estimated 22.5 hours a week) Monday - Friday
Morning (7am - 9:30am) with a 5 ½ hr. break, then (4:00pm - 6:00pm)
Under the direction of the Facilities Manager, the Shuttle Driver will transport employees and visitors between CoAdvantage and remote parking lot. Includes both routine and special event request using the company's standard 15-passenger van. Shuttle driver is responsible for maintaining paperwork as specified by management and turning it into the supervisor in a timely manner. Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with the CoAdvantage Transportation Safety Plan.
- Project a professional image to the public.
- Report unusual incidents as appropriate (accident, medical situation, conduct, etc.) to supervisor.
- Assist in loading & unloading passengers as required.
- Complete trip sheet at time of service accurately and timely.
- Local Bradenton applicants preferred
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. from the floor to waist-high table when necessary.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents (or a combination of the two) within the past three years.
- No major violations during the past 5 years. Must maintain an active DL with no new infractions.
- Zero Tolerance
- Must be willing to obtain CPR, First Aid & AED certification.
(These essential job functions are not to be construed as a complete statement of duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other related marginal duties as required.)
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED