Treasury Specialist - Tampa/Sarasota
- - Finance
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sending direct deposits to all employees in HRP, pulling ACH from all ACH clients, calling in millions of dollars in bank files several times a day
- Releasing clients payrolls upon receipt of clients reverse wire and wire receipts
- Setting up reverse wires and obtaining repetitive ID's from the bank.
- Logging/applying all check and wire transactions
- Responsible for payment reconciliations for all clients and daily payment integrations
- Scan daily checks
- Sending employee returns for direct deposits or direct deposit fails
- Stop payments and paid check inquiries
- Assist payroll teams with client/employee issues
- Client financial underwriting
- Provide internal / external customer service and complete special projects as assigned.
- Review AR Aging's
- In charge of collections from clients
- Add/change clients ACH thresholds and access the credit risk of our clients
- Scan daily reporting to Doc locator
- Provide back up to Treasury/AR Specialists
Required Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft Excel/Word
- HRP Software experience a plus
- Great Plains experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Strict attention to detail is a must
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to work independently and be an effective team member
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma required. College Degree Preferred.
- 2 - 3 years of previous relevant experience.