- - Sales
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
This position is responsible for performing tasks in two general categories which include: I) supporting all CoAdvantage Sales Teams by performing system demonstrations of CoAdvantage 's technology; and, II) providing client facing product and related service training to all Business Consultants (BCs) both on an individual and group basis as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supporting all CoAdvantage Sales Teams by performing prospect demonstrations of CoAdvantage 's technology, including but not limited to:
- HR Pyramid or such other HRIS that CoAdvantage may adopt.
- WebTime or such other Time and Labor Management system that CoAdvantage may adopt.
- Cornerstone on Demand or such other LMS that CoAdvantage may adopt.
- ExactHire or such other ATS that CoAdvantage may adopt.
- Bullseye or such other Performance Management system CoAdvantage may adopt.
- Other systems that may be used or offered by CoAdvantage
- Providing product and service training to all CoAdvantage BCs both on an individual and group basis as needed.
- Interact with prospects on a regular basis as a means to developing strong prospect relationships.
- Interact with the CoAdvantage Sales Team in a collaborative manner and with a service mindset.
- Handle all requests in a timely, courteous and effective manner.
- Provide management with timely updates and reports on all of the above objectives.
- Coordinate with CoAdvantage's Sales Team and other internal personnel regarding all applicable prospect interaction.
- Prepare activity reports for review by management.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of CoAdvantage's overall value proposition including all products and services offered by CoAdvantage.
- Conduct all activities in a manner that supports CoAdvantage's mission, vision and values and confidentiality guidelines.
- Perform other duties and projects as required by management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Good coaching skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Good follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Strong proficiency in PC applications and web-based solutions delivered in a business to business environment, preferably experience working with HRP or other HRIS systems.
- Able and willing to learn and retain information about CoAdvantage's products, services and technology based solutions.
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or relevant, equivalent business experience.
- 3-5 years of sales experience and/or system demonstration experience.
- Past experience working with HR related technologies.
CoAdvantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.