Payroll Specialist - Sarasota
- - Payroll
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
Utilizes payroll system software in order to compile all aspects of payroll data, including but not limited to reconciliation, preparation of payroll reports/forms. Provide customer service in all aspects of payroll related issues, but not limited to said issues.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the administration and compliance of payroll issues.
- Provides client and employee services to support external client's employees with payroll questions.
- Responsible for complying with government regulations relative to payroll processing.
- Responsible for auditing all aspects of payroll, benefits and employee data to ensure accuracy.
- Set up deductions as required by client/payroll.
- Update worksite employee records as needed.
- Responsible for compiling reports as requested by client(s).
- Able to process high volume and client payroll.
- Performs other duties as assigned to include special projects.
- Ability to work with internal and external clients on relationship building.
- Responsible for answering main phone line / client inquiries (email and phone) as needed.
- Handle CRM tool tickets and cases.
- Regular attendance within normal business hours in required.
Required Skills and Experience:
2 years minimum high-volume payroll experience.
- Understanding of payroll laws and multi-state payroll laws, rules of over-time, etc.
- The position requires strong clerical skills with good verbal and written communication.Must have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
- Ability to deal with clients and employees in an efficient and professional manner.
- Applicant must possess the ability to evaluate situations and provide expedient resolutions.
- Communication skills – ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally and must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, employees and internal staff.
- Interpersonal skills – cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured.
- Effective work skills – conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive and active.
- Experience using large ERP systems preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.) required
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- CPP or FPC Certification Preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts