- - Office Support
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Receptionist position provides clients, visitors and vendors with excellent customer service and assistance. The Receptionist welcomes visits by greeting them in person or and maintains security by following procedures, monitoring the visitor log book and issuing visitor badges.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides general office support and clerical duties as assigned.
- Receives, sorts and delivers incoming mail and packages, interfacing regularly with deliveries and pick-ups.
- Coordinates on-site meetings, reserves and arranges meeting space. Including maintenance and organization of conference rooms.
- Coordinates catering for meetings or events as needed.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of supplies as needed or requested.
- Greets and directs on-site visitors.
- Maintains the security badge system and process including pictures for all on-site employees.
- Maintains visitor logs and visitor badges.
- Maintains a tidy and well organized front lobby at all times to ensure the best and most professional appearance.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least 1 year of administrative experience
- Must be extremely dependable, with excellent attendance required and a proven track record of dependability
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer Service-focus is required
- Must have an intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office products
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- High School diploma required
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts