Business Analysts Manager
- - IT
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
Position Summary: The Manager, Business Analysts is responsible for managing a team of Business Analysts who serve as a liaison between IT and Business Units within CoAdvantage. The Manager is responsible for determining operational objectives, writing project schedules and identifying ways to streamline business objectives to help increase productivity and reduce costs.
Essential Job Functions:
- In partnership with VP, Application Development, plan and develop IT budget for operational projects.
- Act as a Consultant, Coach and Mentor to a team of Business Analysts, providing daily guidance on projects and company initiatives.
- Analyze data and reports to find ways to increase productivity, build efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Partner with Business Analyst Team to gather requirements of medium and high complexity for projects, ensure requirements are documented properly and identify and address any gaps.
- Partner with Business Units and Analyst Team to create solutions that meet user needs, improve efficiency and meet project timelines.
- Recognize and report upstream and downstream impacts to Business Units, Key Stakeholders and VP, Application Development.
- Partner with Development Team to translate business requirements.
- Apply documentation and testing standards to all projects and initiatives.
- Create schedules for projects and ensure timely completion of initiatives.
- Using multiple data points, to develop solutions and recommendations to business initiatives and projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to demonstrate a consistent attitude of excellence and uncompromising integrity in a highly collaborative teamwork environment.
- Proven project management skills and ability to train team members on required tools and processes.
- Ability to create a collaborative and high functioning Analyst team.
- Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Basic understanding of Azure DevOps and Web Development technologies
- Knowledge of PPM tools
- Payroll Experience is a MUST
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in IT Systems software/development or a combination of 5+ years project management and business analyst experience + documented project management experience required.
- 5+ years progressive experience in a business analyst role
- 3+ years in an IT supervisory capacity