Senior Benefits Specialist
- - Benefits
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
Position Summary: Works with the health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance plans for CoAdvantage. Ensures compliance with Section 125, FSA, COBRA, HIPAA, and FMLA as well as other applicable state and federal benefit laws. Follows policies and procedures that support the organizational and business goals of CoAdvantage
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicates with existing client base and newly implemented clients on processes and procedures.
- Responsible for all Open Enrollment operational system tasks.
- Resolves problems and operational issues that are escalated from Human Resources, Payroll and ESC.
- Assists in the effective analysis of client satisfaction surveys, including follow-up with clients on positive and negative feedback and expediting service recovery when necessary.
- Receives calls from clients on operational and functional issues.
- Determines solutions and when required, escalates the issue to other departments.
- Maintains full responsibility for the client satisfaction Clientspace cases and reviewing trends and following-up on client issues.
- Develops and maintains documentation of processes and procedures.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the Benefit's Team and is able to answer questions regarding administration of the health, life, dental, vision, FSA, and disability insurance plans.
- Acts as a point of escalation for the Benefits Team for external clients.
- Supports Benefits Manager with implementation of new client benefit plans and managing the ongoing administration of existing client benefit plans.
- Assists with ensuring proper execution of policies, procedures & business rules established by Benefits and Carrier Relations that support goals of CoAd.
- Assists Benefits Manager with the preparation of multi-site reports & gathering applicable carrier information by client & WSE site location.
- Participates in the review of client survey results pertaining to benefits and supports the execution of the action plan to improve overall satisfaction scores within benefit teams.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years' Benefits experience in a technical role where assistance and resources were provided to clients or an industry related field.
- Proficient in all aspects of general benefits regulations and computer systems used to support benefit plan administration.
- Knowledgeable of current changes in benefits regulations, which may affect client benefit, plans.
- Experience consulting Clients as it relates to Market Trends.
- Ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Maintains good oral and verbal communication skills with clients, sales and other service associates.
- Accurate and detailed audits
- Superior client service skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts