Benefits Specialist - Sarasota
- - Benefits
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
Responsible for the review, set up and administration of client/employee benefit plans, such as Life, Health, Dental and Disability insurances.
• Responsible for ancillary review and system set up
• Responsible for Medical review and system set up.
• Auditing based on accounting reconciliation.
• Benefit Confirmation (client and employee).
• Carrier Batching.
• Responsible for conducting benefits audits per Client's request.
• Client count maintenance.
• Client/employee problem resolution.
• Compliance review of forms.
• Cross Checking.
• Data Entry.
• Fulfillment of collateral material.
• Responsible for the maintenance of clients' Health Spending Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
• Responsible for the collections of non-payroll premiums.
• Responsible for reconciliation billing discrepancies.
• Scanning/filing and other special projects as needed.
• Claims resolutions and employee assistance.
• Regular attendance is required for the position.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• The position requires good, basic, clerical and administrative skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication skills (in English), good common sense; positive attitude; willingness to take initiative; and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
• Ability to maintain simple and moderately complex records in an orderly and accurate manner.
• Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
• Ability to deal with clients and employees in an efficient and professional manner.
• Ability to operate computer hardware and to work with software applications.
• Communication skills – ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally.
• Interpersonal skills – cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured.
• Effective work skills – conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive and active.
• Must have the ability to make decisions and judgments.
• Must have the ability to work independently.
• Must have the ability to multi-task.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Must have attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must have experience using MS Word and Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Must be able to work late and be flexible as needed.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
• Applicant must have knowledge and/or background in benefit department functions.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts