- - Finance
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
Who is CoAdvantage?
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The basic duties of the Unemployment Specailist is to process unemployment claims and assist clients with questions concerning unemployment claims.
Essential Job Functions:
- Processing and managing transactions related to unemployment.
- Knowledge of the policies, procedures, and regulations related to unemployment insurance and claims.
- Under general supervision, and guidance from internal departments and vendors, work within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to select appropriate courses of action.
- Perform client maintenance for the products listed above.
- Review and identify data discrepancies inconsistent with company policies, contractual agreements, or customer needs, prior to handling or processing.
- Manage Exception processing within the established processes or procedures.
- Involve the appropriate internal or external parties for resolution when challenges arise.
- Involve the appropriate internal and/or external parties who can interpret and clarify unemployment insurance laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for working multiple queues and backlogs.
- Track / log all activities in our case management tool.
- Collaborate with team members to both train and learn from each other, thereby help functional cross training.
- Responsible for adhering to assigned or scheduled training programs, workshops etc.
- Provide improvement suggestions/feedback to Manager in consideration of continuous alignment of efficient business operations to improve customer satisfaction. This plan can include things like suggestions to adjust customer service protocol, updated templates, computer software, tools, and other automations that would improve the clients overall experience or the teams productivity
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong Microsoft Word Office Suite, such as Word and Excel
- Typing at least 40 word per minute, accurately
- Collaborative worker and teambuilding ability
- The position requires good, basic, clerical and administrative skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication skills (in English), good intuitive skills; positive attitude; willingness to take initiative; and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience with advanced computer systems, such as HRP.
- Able to work under a flexible schedule
- Ability to work under tight schedules
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally
- Must be cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to Manager and Client on process improvement, workflow, etc.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships and deal with employees in an efficient and professional manner.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks and commitment to meeting and exceeding deadlines and goals
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Must have 1-2 years' experience working in related field
- Knowledge of HR outsourcing industry concepts, practices and procedures within designated area of responsibilities
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts