Account Manager - Pensacola
- - Client Services
- Pensacola, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Account Manager is responsible for delivering high-touch account management services to a portfolio of clients. The Account Manager, through proactive business consultation will ensure high client satisfaction and high client retention.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proactively consult with clients and evaluate client needs for HR services to improve client business objectives. Develop, implement and deliver customized service plans.
- Utilize solid business acumen and a combination of communication and problem solving skills to deliver the products and services that will assist clients in achieving their business goals and objectives.
- Conduct regularly scheduled calls, presentations and/or on-site client visits in execution of client service plans.
- Proactively communicate service status and solutions for service issues.
- Ensure a collaborative and partnered relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current product offerings, processes and strong awareness of industry developments/trends, and be able to communicate and present those offerings to clients.
- As necessary, evaluate and review pricing and billing inquiries with client.
- Assist Sales department on sales calls when necessary to discuss HR capabilities, implementation, general operational items, benefits or general service.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Frequent local and regional travel in assigned market.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years Account Management experience either in consulting or corporate environment and/or in a relationship building role
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and to understand a client's underlying business and organizational issues
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Must have a high sense of urgency with internal and external clients
- Must have strong time management experience
- Must have strong presentation experience
- Excellent oral/written communication and listening skills
- Strong service orientation
- Must be able to effectively communicate with various levels of employees (C-level suite to employee-level) in a variety of industries
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity, operate at a fast pace and cope with change
- Strategic mindset with the ability and willingness to be hands-on
- Experience in a client service environment, handling multiple external clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.) required
- Must have strong technical aptitude
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus (reading, writing and speaking)
- Preferred experience in benefit plans and open enrollment
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts