Implementation Consultant Manager
- - Implementation
- Any CoAd Office, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Implementation Consultant Manageris responsible for the implementation of all clients across the CoAdvantage entities. This role will be crucial to our ability to deliver on new implementation methodologies and tools that make the difference for our clients: improved onboarding experience, education and cohesiveness in the various services we provide.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use strong leadership to build and manage a geographically distributed team.
- Apply experience to build effective processes for client onboarding and continuously look to improve accountability and the client experience.
- Build, audit and manage trends in Key Performance Metrics.
- Use technical aptitude to work with SME's and technical resources to apply technology to solutions for improved productivity of the implementation resources.
- Provide weekly and monthly briefings to the VP of Operations on the status of the new business, the implementation team and high exposure issues arising during the onboarding process.
- Build high quality relationships with sales and service to meet the sales and quality goals.
- Utilize solid business acumen and a combination of communication and problem solving skills to deliver the CoAdvantage products and services that will assist clients in achieving their business goals and objectives.
- Moderate travel as required; position may be required to work outside of normal business hours.
- Regular attendance is required for the position.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a client service or implementation environment, with at least 3 years of direct leadership or managerial experience.
- Proven proficiency in prioritizing critical client issues and managing workflow.
- Prior experience successfully interacting with sales functions is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and execute business processes and procedures.
- Proven ability to develop leaders.
- Ability to travel as needed (10-15%).
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and to understand a client's underlying business and organizational issues.
- Strong service orientation with the ability to have difficult client conversations.
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity, operate at a fast pace and cope with change.
- Strategic mindset but ability and willingness to be hands-on.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) required.
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts