A/P Specialist - Sarasota
- - Finance
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Accounts Payable Specialist reports to the Controller and will focus on transactional accounts payable duties related to vendor invoices and payments for the Finance Department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review, process obtain proper approval, and pay vendor and supplier invoices
- Process expense and check requests
- Research and resolve inquiries related to invoice and payment status
- Maintain vendor W9 files and assist with 1099 preparation
- Prioritize workload to meet all processing and month end related goals and deadlines
- Additional duties as may be deemed necessary by upper management
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work well with others, including other departments
- Attention to detail
- Well organized, and ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Must be able to operate at a fast pace and cope with change
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Must be comfortable with Pivot table and Vlookup functions in excel
- Great Plains experience preferred
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts