Benefit Analyst - Tampa/Sarasota
- - Benefits
- FL, USA
- Full Time
Who is CoAdvantage?
"CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity, is a market leader in providing human resource solutions to small and mid-sized businesses on a national level. We deliver core human resource functions to our clients allowing them the ability to focus on strategically managing and growing their business.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage takes a regional approach with 12 offices across the country serving more than 4,000 clients and representing approximately 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. The experience of our executive leadership team and internal workforce allow us to deliver outstanding service to our customers, ranging from entrepreneurial startups to those in more mature industries. Defined by our core values, we believe that our greatest asset is our people and their passion for our clients!"
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to research, compile and present relevant trends and analysis with large data sets in support of all departments and levels within the organization
- Provides analytical support
- Creates reporting tools and metrics that accurately and consistently reports any discrepancies
- Works within a small team that prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual analysis including forecasts, operational and variance reports to create executive board level presentations
- Performs ad hoc reports and analysis as requested
- Creates financials and reports for Benefit Audits
- Develops data reports with relational and non-relational data sets in QlikView
- Basic SQL skills
- Advanced analytical problem solving skills required
- Power user Excel required
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced dynamic work environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in services, benefits and/or insurance industries
- Significant experience working with business intelligence tools (architecting and creating strategy) and mining data from various operating systems. Qlikview knowledge preferred, but similar technologies such as Tableau/Hyperion/Toad/AQT,etc. acceptable
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Executive presence
- Must have the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Collaboration/Teamwork – must possess willingness and desire to build relationships within the finance/benefits department and across departments where subject matter expertise resides for the products and services we provide
ACCOUNTABILITY and LEADERSHIP:
- Proficient and timely completion of monthly financial reconciliation and reports
- Financial integrity and data accuracy
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- 2+ years in Benefits role
- Degree in Finance or equivalent business degree
- MBA preferred
What can our Associates expect from us?
CoAdvantage associates have access to a wide variety of benefits options: comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance options, 401K with a company match, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), no-cost life and disability insurance, and full access to ancillary benefits such as identity theft, cancer protection, pet insurance and many more.
CoAdvantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.