- - Payroll
- Bedford, TX, USA
- Full Time
Who is CoAdvantage?
"CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity, is a market leader in providing human resource solutions to small and mid-sized businesses on a national level. We deliver core human resource functions to our clients allowing them the ability to focus on strategically managing and growing their business.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage takes a regional approach with 12 offices across the country serving more than 4,000 clients and representing approximately 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. The experience of our executive leadership team and internal workforce allow us to deliver outstanding service to our customers, ranging from entrepreneurial startups to those in more mature industries. Defined by our core values, we believe that our greatest asset is our people and their passion for our clients!"
- Assembles and routes various types of payroll related reports/checks; prepares for delivery distribution to clients/employees.
- Prepares labels for payroll packaging, includes information for contact, client name, address, date, special delivery instructions and payroll invoice amount for COD accounts.
- Prepares checks for shipment by removing from check printer, sorting, processing through folder-inserter units (folds, stuffs, seals envelopes).
- Prepares client reports by sorting each applicable section.
- Maintains integrity by matching checks and check counts to correct client reports and invoice registers.
- Prepares shipping labels with correct payment amounts using invoice reports; adjust invoice amounts manually as needed.
- Maintains shipping manifest with invoiced amount for COD accounts. Obtain copies for in-house accounting and courier use.
- Packages payroll in shipping envelope or Fed Ex overnight package.
- Coordinates overnight shipments utilizing FedEx Powership labeling system and courier manifest.
- Tracks and coordinates delivery issues.
- Notifies Management of potential problems with delivery of payrolls.
- Posts invoice amounts to manifest.
- Maintains supplies of check stock and envelopes.
- Document scanning.
- Equipment Maintenance departmental equipment (insert folder, check printer, FedEx Powership, mail machine.
- Mail distribution/drop off.
- Open-ended end of day completion, due to unforeseen production delays
- Fulfillment of Sales & Marketing material to remote offices
- Fulfillment of company-related forms, materials
- New Client Kit distribution
- Support for special projects (annual Benefits Open Enrollment)
- Back-up to specific Distribution Manager duties
- High school diploma or equivalent.
What can our Associates expect from us?
CoAdvantage associates have access to a wide variety of benefits options: comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance options, 401K with a company match, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), no-cost life and disability insurance, and full access to ancillary benefits such as identity theft, cancer protection, pet insurance and many more.
CoAdvantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts