Implementation Payroll Specialist
- - Implementation
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity, provides human resource solutions to small and mid-sized businesses. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage serves approximately 4000 clients representing more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states through our 10 regional office locations. The passion, commitment and expertise of our Associates allow us to deliver outstanding HR services to our clients, from entrepreneurial startups to mature business enterprises. CoAdvantage's resources help America's business community grow and thrive!
The Implementation Payroll Systems Specialist is responsible for HRPyramid and Businessolver system setups and other system setups as needed. The ISS must follow project standard within established timeframes and at defined quality levels while showcasing exceptional internal relationship management skills while working with an internal team on new client setups to ensure a successful and sustainable partnership with CoAdvantage client partners.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for setting up new clients accurately and timely in applicable HRIS softwares using the information provided by the Implementation Field Manager (IFM) and Implementation Client Service Representative (ICSR).
• Perform a needs analysis with the IFM and ICSR to ensure that all setup items required are prepared and setup.
• Quality control of client system setups.
• Test and troubleshoot system configuration and functionality.
• Validate new system input, output, and connectivity. Identify, research, and assist in resolving any issues with technical resources.
• Maintain, enhance, and broaden knowledge and skills of software applications and industry practices.
• Scan / File and organize employee and client physical and electronic files.
• Manage internal systems' checklists and documentation.
• Participate in the development of training content.
• Prep necessary new client documents as requested.
• Foster strong relationships across departments.
• Participate in the testing and implementation of best practices - ensure consistent application with all clients.
• Other duties as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years in relevant area of expertise, preferably for a PEO or Payroll company.
• The position requires good, basic, clerical and secretarial skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication skills (in English), good common sense; positive attitude; willingness to take initiative; and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
• Ability to maintain simple to complex records in an orderly and accurate manner. • Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
• Ability to deal with clients and employees in an efficient and professional manner.
• Applicant must possess the ability to evaluate problematic situations and expedient resolutions.
• Must apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed verbal/written correspondence.
• Comfortable and effective with technology - experience with Microsoft Office products and HRIS Software.
• Passion for customer service and a desire to connect with people - especially our clients.
• Strong desire to understand our business, our product, our people, and our clients.
• Communication skills – ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally and must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, employees and internal staff.
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts