- - Implementation
- Miami, FL, USA
- Full Time
Who is CoAdvantage?
"CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity, is a market leader in providing human resource solutions to small and mid-sized businesses on a national level. We deliver core human resource functions to our clients allowing them the ability to focus on strategically managing and growing their business.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage takes a regional approach with 12 offices across the country serving more than 4,000 clients and representing approximately 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. The experience of our executive leadership team and internal workforce allow us to deliver outstanding service to our customers, ranging from entrepreneurial startups to those in more mature industries. Defined by our core values, we believe that our greatest asset is our people and their passion for our clients!"
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for the implementation of all clients across the CoAdvantage entities. This role will be crucial to our ability to deliver on new implementation methodologies and tools that make the difference for our clients: improved onboarding experience, education and cohesiveness in the various services we provide.
Required Skills and Experience:
Essential Job Functions:
• Use strong leadership to build internal and external relationships.
• Apply experience to build effective processes for client onboarding and continuously look to improve accountability and the client experience.
• Acts as the overall project manager during the client transition/implementation.
• Must be able to work with multiple departments during implementation process, including: TLM, GL, 401K, Tax, HR, Employee Service Center and other departments as needed.
• Conducts the client introduction call/email and both the internal and external client implementation review calls.
• Conducts the EE orientation meetings inclusive of setting dates, material review with the client, package submission and quality control.
• Completes Client Training on applicable systems (Businessolver, Web, Portal, Reporting Tool, Payroll Processing, etc.
• Completes transition meetings with dedicated service team and clients.
• Build high quality relationships with sales and service to meet the sales and quality goals.
• Utilize solid business acumen and a combination of communication and problem solving skills to deliver the CoAdvantage products and services that will assist clients in achieving their business goals and objectives.
• Ensure a collaborative and partnered relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current product offerings, processes and strong awareness of industry developments/trends.
• Travel as required; up to 30% local or overnight travel will be required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a client service or implementation environment.• Bi-lingual English-Spanish required.• Bi-Lingual English-Spanish-Portuguese preferred.• Proven proficiency in prioritizing critical client issues and managing workflow.• Prior experience successfully interacting with sales functions is strongly preferred.
• Proven ability to develop and execute business processes and procedures.
• Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and to understand a client's underlying business and organizational issues.
• Prior project management experience
• Strong service orientation with the ability to have difficult client conversations.
• Must be able to deal with ambiguity, operate at a fast pace and cope with change
• Strategic mindset but ability and willingness to be hands-on.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) required.Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
What can our Associates expect from us?
CoAdvantage associates have access to a wide variety of benefits options: comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance options, 401K with a company match, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), no-cost life and disability insurance, and full access to ancillary benefits such as identity theft, cancer protection, pet insurance and many more.
CoAdvantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts