Director, Client Services - Pasadena, CA
- - Client Services
- Pasadena, CA, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity, provides human resource solutions to small and mid-sized businesses. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage serves approximately 4000 clients representing more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states through our 10 regional office locations. The passion, commitment and expertise of our Associates allow us to deliver outstanding HR services to our clients, from entrepreneurial startups to mature business enterprises. CoAdvantage's resources help America's business community grow and thrive!
Reporting directly to the SVP of Client Service the Director is responsible for client relations. The Director has responsibility for the client retention in the markets, Open Enrollment of clients, feedback on products offered to clients, and other important projectsor processes affecting the market.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for Human Resource Consultants who manage the retention of our client portfolio in the CA region
- Effectively lead the Client Services Teams to achieve all goals and objectives, fostering teamwork across other operational functions with a focus on serving our clients and prospects.
- Maximize client retention results by leading the organization to and participating in understanding client needs, managing client expectations, delivering against those expectations and managing client perceptions. Effectively manage and participate in client save situations. Use judgment and business acumen to make price concessions when needed while balancing overall profitability expectations for the region.
- Lead through partnership and influent to deliver the highest levels of client service in the operational areas of Implementation and Payroll. Requires a strong ability to lead without direct authority.
- Promote and execute on a philosophy of continuous improvement in everything that we do. ·
- Build talent in the market by effectively managing performance, developing associates, and hiring effectively. All of this in a complex and growing environment.
- Establish and maintain credibility throughout the organization as an effective problem solver. Be viewed as a valuable thought leader, approachable and constructive on a wide range of business. Take on important organizational initiatives, lead cross functional teams to achieve important business results for the company.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current product offerings, processes and strong awareness of industry developments/trends.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 - 10 years related HR experience
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Ability to solve problems
- Public speaking skills
- Training and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to make decisions and judgments
- Ability to communicate effectively and use analytical skills for reasoning
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong technical abilities (Microsoft Office, Outlook, HRIS, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and be flexible
- Must be able to travel overnight quarterly
- Professional Employer Experience (PEO) preferred
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- PHR/SPHR certification
- Affordable Care Act certification preferred
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts