Payroll Specialist - Dallas, TX
- - Payroll
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity, provides human resource solutions to small and mid-sized businesses across the country. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage serves approximately 2500 clients representing more than 50,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. The experience of our executive leadership team and internal workforce allow us to deliver outstanding service to our customers, including entrepreneurial startups to those in more mature industries.
Utilizes payroll system software in order to compile all aspects of payroll data, including but not limited to reconciliation, preparation of payroll reports/forms. Provide customer service in all aspects of payroll related issues, but not limited to said issues.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for the administration and compliance of payroll issues.
• Provides client and employee services to support external client's employees with payroll questions.
• Responsible for complying with government regulations relative to payroll processing.
• Responsible for auditing all aspects of payroll, benefits and employee data to ensure accuracy.
• Set up deductions as required by client/payroll.
• Update worksite employee records as needed.
• Responsible for compiling reports as requested by client(s).
• Able to process high volume and client payroll.
• Performs other duties as assigned to include special projects.
• Ability to work with internal and external clients on relationship building.
• Responsible for answering main phone line / client inquiries (email and phone) as needed.
• Handle CRM tool tickets and cases.
• Regular attendance within normal business hours in required.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2 years minimum high-volume payroll experience.
• Understanding of payroll laws and multi-state payroll laws, rules of over-time, etc.
• The position requires strong clerical skills with good verbal and written communication.
• Must have strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
• Ability to deal with clients and employees in an efficient and professional manner.
• Applicant must possess the ability to evaluate situations and provide expedient resolutions.
• Communication skills – ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally and must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, employees and internal staff.
• Interpersonal skills – cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured.
• Effective work skills – conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive and active.
• Experience using large ERP systems preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.) required
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• CPP or FPC Certification Preferred.
What can our Associates expect from us?
CoAdvantage associates have access to a wide variety of benefits options: comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance options, 401K with a company match, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), no-cost life and disability insurance, and full access to ancillary benefits such as identity theft, cancer protection, pet insurance and many more.
CoAdvantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts