Implementation Systems Specialist - Denver, CO
- - Implementation
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity, provides human resource solutions to small and mid-sized businesses. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage serves approximately 4000 clients representing more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states through our 10 regional office locations. The passion, commitment and expertise of our Associates allow us to deliver outstanding HR services to our clients, from entrepreneurial startups to mature business enterprises. CoAdvantage's resources help America's business community grow and thrive
The Implementation Systems Specialist (ISS) is responsible for HRPyramid, HRPWeb, CoAd360, Open Notus and Businessolver system setups and other system setups as needed. The ISS must follow project standards within established timeframes and at defined quality levels. The ISS must showcase exceptional internal relationship management skills while working with an internal team on new client setups to ensure a successful and sustainable partnership with CoAdvantage client partners.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for setting up new clients accurately and timely in HRPyramid, HRPWeb, CoAd360, Open Notus and Businessolver HRIS. Softwares using the information provided by the Client and Implementation Consultant (IC).
- Perform a needs analysis with the IC , evaluating client's needs to ensure that all setup items required are prepared and setup.
- Enable single sign on for additional services and set up appropriate billing, and date feeds.
- Quality control of client system setups.
- Lead and execute Single Wage Base (SWB) roll overs for approved clients.
- Administer client owned 401k set ups.
- Configuration of client scheduled payments and deductions.
- Test and troubleshoot system configuration and functionality.
- Validate new system input, output, and connectivity. Identify, research, and assist in resolving any issues with technical resources.
- Maintain, enhance, and broaden knowledge and skills of software applications and industry practices.
- Manage internal systems' checklists and documentation.
- Participate in the development of training content.
- Foster strong relationships across departments.
- Assist with client and employee questions received through meetings, emails, or phone calls in regards to onboarding, payroll, etc.
- Asisst with managing the electronic onboarding process and new hire paperwork follow up for the IC.
- Participate in the testing and implementation of best practices - ensure consistent application with all clients.
- Other duties as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in relevant area of expertise, preferably for a PEO or Payroll company.
- The position requires strong technical, problem solving, and analytical skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication skills (in English), good common sense; positive attitude; willingness to take initiative; and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain simple to complex records in an orderly and accurate manner.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
- Ability to deal with clients and employees in an efficient and professional manner.
- Applicant must possess the ability to evaluate problematic situations and expedient resolutions.
- Knowledgeable and effective with technology - experience with Microsoft Office products; HRP experience preferred.
- Passion for customer service and a desire to deliver a quality product.
- Strong desire to understand our business, our product, our people, and our clients.
- Communication skills – ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally and must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Interpersonal skills – cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured.
- Effective work skills – conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive and active.
- Tax and payroll knowledge preferred.
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts