Business Consultant – PEO Outside Sales Professional
Austin, Texas Office
At CoAdvantage, we aren't just good for business, we are good business. Our executive team is committed to making CoAdvantage a leader in PEO by not only offering superior customer service and support, but by also creating a culture that enhances team and individual performance.
CoAdvantage employees benefit from an organizational culture with an open-door management philosophy, a supportive work environment, exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, and training and development classes.
And we play hard, too. With additional support and social interaction through community activities, annual Employee Appreciation Week, an annual holiday luncheon for CoAdvantage's employees and more, we're serious about creating a culture that values and supports its workforce.
We are passionate about providing services that help our clients improve their businesses. We deliver our best, and give back to our employees and community. If you share these values, then consider joining the CoAdvantage team by searching our available opportunities.
For this role, we seek a seasoned Sales Consultant (hunter type mentality) to sell CoAdvantage's Human Resources Solutions to the business market (B2B) which spans across different industries and types of businesses.
Responsible for the generation of sales of Professional Employer Organization (PEO)/HR Outsourcing services to small to medium size companies.
- Minimum 4-5+ years sales experience as an individual contributor in a sales (hunter) role
- Solutions sales background (i.e. Payroll, HRIS, software etc)
- Experience selling B2B
- Consultative/Solutions/ROI selling experience vs. a single Product selling background.
- Proven track record in meeting/exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
Uses various forms of marketing to produce 3-4 new quality appointments weekly
- Methodical and strategic approach to sales and business development
- Properly plans and executes sales calls
- Builds proposals
- Tracks prospect progress routinely in CRM and keeps information up to date
- Develops effective relationships with centers of influence to supplement lead sources
- Achieve and exceed quota assignments
- Demonstrated & quantifiable history of meeting and exceeding annual sales objectives
- Demonstrated experience in selling "Services" via a consultative selling methodology
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions for CoAdvantage's HR Solutions Technically proficient in CRM
- Outside sales experience (sales in PEO and/or intangible services a plus)
- Consultative/Solution selling skills
- Excellent prospecting skills and new business development skills
- High level of business acumen
- High PC capabilities (Outlook, Office, HRIS, CRM, etc)
- Ability to close prospects on the value of solution
- 4+ years in quota driven sales role
- Experience collaborating with and successfully recommending solutions to the C-Suite
- Documented track record of consistent sales success
- Experience developing lead sources through a variety of activities including cold calling
- Consistent above quota achiever; President's Club achiever
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills
- Ability to work independently and make judgments/decisions
CoAdvantage offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes a competitive salary and bonus potential, as well as the following:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Sales incentives
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- No cost basic life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
CoAdvantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: Critical features of this job are included in the job description. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. The above statements are strictly intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.